Checkout Secure

Exchanges & Returns

Domestic (U.S.) Customers
Product purchased through the Website is subject to the terms and conditions below.

Items Damaged During Transit: While we take every reasonable precaution to ensure that products are well-packed, damage can occur during shipment from our warehouse to your destination. If your products are damaged during transit, please refuse delivery and have the driver note refusal reason as "damaged". If you are unable to refuse the damaged shipment or if freight damage is concealed, notify us immediately. Shipping related damages must be reported to us within 7 days of receipt of shipment. Take pictures of the damage and send it to us. Do not throw away the original packaging.

Returning Products Within 30 Days of Purchase: Any new and unused product purchased on the Website can be returned within 30 days for a full refund (to the original method of payment) minus any shipping costs. Customer is responsible for return shipping fees and ensuring that the product arrives undamaged. Products returned in lightly used condition or without original packaging are subject to a restocking fee equal to 20% of the original product purchase price and will be issued a store credit for the remaining 80% of the product value.

For returns without quality issues or quality issues without confirmation, customers need to be responsible of return the item to us. After receiving the returned item, the warehouse worker will check if it is new or check the problem is (this will incur a cost of 10-15 US dollars). Therefore, we will subtract the unpacking inspection fee and the shipping cost of this product before sending a refund. 

Follow these steps to return Products within 30 days of purchase:
Contact our support team to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Please make sure to write down a clear and conspicuous RMA number with a marking pen in the outer box of the product. Pack the Product in original packaging or sturdy box to ensure the Product will be returned without damage. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the product does not arrive damaged. Once we receive and inspect the Product, we will process the refund or store credit within 5 business days.
Returning Products for Warranty Claims: Your Tomoloo product (purchased on this Website) has a limited one (1) year warranty covering parts due to manufacturer defect. If a defect arises during the Warranty Period, Tomoloo will, at its option (a) repair the affected product at no charge using new parts or parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability, (b) exchange the affected product with an equivalent product that is new or formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability, or (c) for products purchased directly on Tomoloo website only, refund the original purchase price for the affected product. Refer to the Warranty Card included with your specific product for exact terms and limitations of liability.

Newest Electric Scooter F2

Tomoloo Q2C|Q3C Kids Hoverboard

Ride with Us! Here's What Our Customers Think:

Added to cart!
Free Shipping to the United States. Free shipping when you order over XX You Have Qualified for Free Shipping Tax Included in Price & The Only Official Tomoloo Store Free Shipping to The United States Free Shipping & 30 Days Return You Have Achieved Free Shipping Free shipping when you order over XX ou Have Qualified for Free Shipping